Friday, April 29, 2011

Nana Visit

Nana came to visit this week and I did a HORRIBLE job at taking pictures. In fact the only pics I took are these at the zoo which means I got ZERO pics of Nana with Mckenzie! Bad momma!

Excuse my lack of camera skills on this one! HA! OF course we let Nana ride the carousel


As yall know we go to the zoo all the time but it seems we have a different experience a lot! We saw the elephants eating up close.


Saw the Penguins


THis Lion was pawing at the glass at Sugie. I think he was sizing her up for a little snack! ;)


I think this is my favorite new zoo photo


Kai's grandma bought him some lettuce to fee the giraffes.


Kai was very nice and shared some of his lettuce with Bailey!


THanks for sharing with us Kai!


Sorry I didn't get more pictures Nana. :(

No comments: