Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bluebonnets 2011

We went to our favorite bluebonnet spot again this evening. We were talking about it at dinner and Suige was in a great mood so we headed out. I was worried because I had driven by here a few weeks ago when they girls were asleep in the car and there were not any blue bonnets. So, I thought someone had mowed our favorite patch. Anyway, it turned out that it was still there! When we first got there the sun had not set quite enough but Sugie was interested in the flowers so I started snapping pictures. So, some in the beginning ended up shadowy because of the sun. I am really suprised that I like so many of the pictures because we had the camera on the tri-pod and Trev would just run over and hope for the best. We just kept telling Sugie to look at the flashing light on the camera and finally got some with her looking.
I think this is my favorite fam pic. I wish sister had hre hand down though
Whats up with my hair! HA!
Like Sugie's face in this one

Trying to get Sugie to smile and she was belly laughing


Beautiful sister bear
I tried to get some other expressions out of her but she was just content and this was all I got! :)









Sugie picked a lot of the bluebonnets. Sorry bluebonnets!




Sugie did not like sitting in the bluebonnets AT ALL! HA! :)

1 comment:

shelliholmes said...

LOVE the pic of Bailey laughing so hard! they are all great though :)