Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!





Sugie woke up this morning to find eggs on the stairs! Yipee!



SHe also found some goodies in her basket. Sister got some goodies too but she wasn't too interested! :)




Sister Bear in her cute dress! :)




Now I had a friend make the girls matching easter dresses and I wanted so bad to have their picture together!



But sometimes that is just not possible. Anyway, things were not going good before we left and I thought I would get a pic at friend's house but then Mckenzie slept the whole time and then when we got home Sugie crashed out for a nap. Oh well I will get their pic together some other time.


Amy holding Mckenzie.



Sweet Sugie in her dress. I had to sneak a picture.







Daysha, bought the kids baskets to decorate with stickers. Sugie thought it was great fun!



Fun with the toddlers



I think Karen was having the most fun though



Egg Hunt



The dads hid the eggs. In fact they may have had more fun hiding them than the kids did finding them! :)



It was a great time! No this isn't Sugie's hat. She stole it from her friend Fiona. I would love for her to wear hats and bows but she only does it on her own accord! Silly Girl! Anyway, happy Easter to all!

No comments: