Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let it snow! Let it snow!

Well we got plenty of the powdery stuff here today. Quite a strange site for us Texas people but perhaps this is the way things are going to be now? Anyway, Sugie LOVED the snow! When it started snowing today she kept pointing out the window and I would say, 'Its snowing" So we heard "snow, snow, Its' snowing" all before naptime. Trev promised to take her build a snowman after naptime and they did just that. I think she should have been born somewhere else besides texas because she doesn't seem to care about the cold. I was freezing to death and when asked if she wanted to come in "NOOOOOO" HA! The above picture really shows her delight. She is actally laughing at Duke running around in the snow as Trev was throwing snow balls at him. I have a video of that I will have to post because she is really belly laughing. She has seen snow before but was too little to play in it last year. She seriously would have played in it all day if we let her today! you will have to excuse her outfit. She doens't have any snow clothes and for a kids who refuses to wear jeans I had to do the best I could by layering. School has been called off for tomorrow. It would not be my choice because I would rather stay home in May but I guess I will take what I get and not throw a fit! Enjoy the pics.
Our house before Trev and Bailey trampled it all by playing

Sugie's first step in the snow. She wasn't sure at first but it only took a few seconds.


Hey mom? Can you believe this stuff?

Telling me something. I think about concern for Duke running around like a puppy.

My little mismatched eskimo

Throwing snowballs like daddy

Duke running in the snow. He had a blast too.

Helping daddy build the snowman. She kept saying, "ball, ball" and would pat the snow on to the "balls". She would also say, "Snow......Man" Not all together as one word but very seperated.

Daddy putting the final touches on the snowman

He is missing something....


Survivor snowman is finished. He is quite happy for winning immunity!

Great snowman Sugie and daddy!

No comments: