Tuesday, January 25, 2011

38 weeks and a few days

I was going to take a picture earlier today of my belly but I got distracted when we got home and now I am 1/2 dressed so you will have to go picturless on this post! I had my 38 week appointment today and everything is going well. I did have her check me and I was 2 cm and 50% effaced and she said she was good and low in my pelvis. Which the reason I had her check me is that I could actually feel her down in my pelivs. She said that if she were going bet that she thinks she will come pretty close to my due date or a little before. Of course, she also said she never bets on babies and when they will come because it is unpredictable! HA! :) Anyway, I don't really know what to think anymore. Some of me wants to think it could be late next week but then some of me thinks it will be longer. I told Trever and he said he was not "emotionaly prepared" for her to be here in January! That in his mind she will be born in February! Anyway, thought I would filll out the little survey for my records! :)

How far along? About 38 weeks

Total weight gain? 10 pounds

Maternity clothes? Mostly although I still wear normal shirts too

Sleep? Interupted by bathroom breaks and a 2 year old with the flu but hopefully the later will allow more rest this week and when I am not interupted I sleep hard!

Stretch marks? Hopefully no new ones!

Best moment this week? Getting her rom squared away

Movement? Lots.

Food Cravings? Anything sweet and the other day chicken crispers from Chili's

Labor Signs? Quite a bit of Braxton Hicks contractions which I never really had with Bailey

Button in or out? In

What I miss: not going to the bathroom every 15 seconds.

WHat I am looking forward to: Nursing a new baby

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I only gained 10 pounds...thats crazy!!!!! Cant wait to see the new baby girl!