Friday, April 3, 2009

Rolling Bear

The bear has rolled over! Last week she rolled once from her stomach to her back which the books says she should be able to do first. I tried to get her to repeat that but she wasn't interested. Then a couple of days ago she started rolling from her back to her stomach....well almost...she would get stuck like this picture and then end up back on her back.
But today she figured it out and could make it all the way over! Yipee! I tried to get a better shot of her but anytime I made eye contact or talked to her she would just stare at me instead of playing. So, you dont get to hear my silly voice until the end. She is a little fussy in the beginning because she had done it many times before and I kept rolling her back over until I decided to get the camera. I don't know if she knows how to get back to her back. So, child rearing books ha! Bailey is doin it backwards....back to stomach first is best! :) Also, Trev has corrected me about a previous post. Duke does know how to roll from his stomach to his side but will not roll all the way over. So, the only thing he has on Bailey now is being able to walk! :)

1 comment:

Melody said...

LOVE the video!!...Kels and I watched it over and over!

"Good Job Bear!"...so cute.