Friday, April 24, 2009

17 weeks

17 weeks! Holy cow! I believe that the bear is already camera shy. I thought I would go ahead and do her monkey shoot before work today but 2 problems 1) she had the hiccups 2) everytime she would smile she would look away from the camera. I swear she doesn't like the thing. I will be talking and singing to her and she will be smiling away and then I get out the camera and it is like she thinks, "what did you get that thing out for?" Anyway, I was able to capture a few pics and got a few pics of her playing on the floor when we got home. She is moving all over the place on the floor by scooting, turning, and rolling over. I am going to have to keep my eye on that girl. Also, you will notice that this morning I she had on a cute little outfit and by this afternoon she was in a onesie. WEELLLL....she got her first bath today at the sitters. I got a text message from Marjorie saying that Bailey had gotten her first bath there because of a poop explosion. She is hoping that next time Bailey will just tell her that she wants a new outfit or a bath instead of causing such an explosion. Ha! Good luck with that. Anyway, here is the bear @ 17 weeks!

Hey there it's me I am 17 weeks old today

Camera shy little girl


I'm too big to lay around on this silly thing!

Momma was sneaky and got a big mouth smile on camera


That's the end of the post today folks. See you in a couple of days! I will be 4 months old!

(See I can already hold up 4 fingers!)

2 comments:

Melody said...

Bear! You are getting so big! I think this is the biggest you have looked so far (makes sense!!)

YOU ARE THE CUTEST!!!!

P.S. Get used to the camera when aunt Melly's around!!!

LOVE YOU!!

Karen said...

She is getting so big and just a cutie! Remember that Hanna started crawling at 6 months, so Bailey might follow in her footsteps and be mobile before you know it. Your world really changes then! :)