Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Yipee! The Easter bunny found his way to our house! He brought Bailey a little teething bunny and she seems to have given it her stamp of approval. I was hoping that the Easter Bunny was going to return my voice to me and make me feel better but I guess the teething bunny was all he had. So, we laid low today and I tried to get a few pics of the bear. It is quite difficult to get some good pics of a 3 month old without a voice but we did the best that we could. I did acutally break down and go to the doctor yesterday which if anyone knows me is quite a big deal. I was really hoping for a quick fix on my voice because teaching without one is quite difficult. However the only quick fix is steroids which apparently you cant take while breastfeeding. So, it is rest for me and hopefully it will be back by mid week.

Look what the Easter bunny brought me! A teething bunny!

Yummy! Just what I like something to put in my mouth!



This is how I pose for pics for my mommy these days. Dress up and hands in my mouth! :)

Like my dress?

Sittin' in my Bumbo!

I can sortof sit with a little help from the boppy.


I don't know why my mom always takes pics of my feet

Oops! I fell over!

Hey there! What are you lookin' at?

Cute little me!


5 comments:

Karen said...

She's growing like a "mother weed" as my girls say! She's looking rather cute with her dress on and chewing on her new bunny.
Happy Easter!
Karen

April said...

I was going to let you know you can take steroids, but only orally not the super duper shot. I talked with my ob and the pedi about it. I took them twice, once with Abby for Bells Palsy and once with Andrew for a bad cold.

Julie Brooks said...

Yeah! I can finally comment on your blog now.
Bailey is adorable! Hope your voice returns over night! ;)

Kelli said...

Janet! Are you trying to kill me? With the belly and the thighs sticking out of the sundress and the little feet? Oh, my gosh, the cuteness is gonna kill me.

Melody said...

She REALLY looks like your baby pics in the bumbo seat pic w/ her tongue out...amazing!!

LOVE the dresses!!...maybe a girlie girl in the future??