Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Angel Care



I am always suprised at how many people have never heard of this product so I thought I would make a little post about it. It has truely been one of my favorite big item things that I invested in. My sister had one and said, "you must have this for peace of mind" Boy was she right. The sensor detects your baby breathing and will sound an alarm if baby stops breathing. There will be false alarms that make you jump up into the ceiling but I would rather that then the alternative. The false alarms usually happen when the baby gets to far off the center of the bed. Anyway just thought I would share for any one who might be reading this thing. Angel Care rocks! You can get it at babies r us or online.

4 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so glad you told me about this!

Erica said...

Still have mine from Megan. Best thing ever!

Williams Family said...

that is cool!! i have never heard of it. and for some reason have been stressing out about jude!! i might have to invest in that!!

robineilene said...

I will add this to my registry right..... NOW!