Sunday, April 26, 2009

4 months old today!

Hello everyone! I am 4 months old today! It has been a great 4 months and I have learned so much. I had a pretty good day today. I woke up at 6 am this morning but cuddled with mama, had some milk, and slept until 7:45. That is the best I can do for mama on sleepin in on the weekend. Then I hung out with daddy while mama went to somebodys house who is thinking of adopting a great dane. In the early afternoon I took a big nap for about 3 hours. Then went to Home Depot and rode around in my stroller in the garden section. I like to be outside! Anyway, today has been a great day because I got to just hang out with mommy and daddy. The following are all the things that are true about me at 4 months old!

1) I go to bed between 7:30 and 8 and sleep until 6:30 or 7....ok ok...I actually get up once sometime between 2 and 4 for some milk. Hey it isn't easy to go all night without my mom especially since I have to be away from her during the day.

2) I like to watch this silly show called Arthur in the morning while I wait on mommy to get done pumping and getting ready. Mama thinks the show is weird because there are a bunch of different animals on there that are not recognizable as to what animals they really are. I just like the music and sounds so I don't know why mama has to analyzed it so much

3) I prefer my milk straight from the tap. I know I get the same thing out of the bottle but its not the same. I am eating a little more at Marjories but really just enough to get by.
4) Most of my 3-6 month clothes are getting tight or no longer fit and I am starting to wear many of my 6 month clothes.

5) I do not have a poop schedule and have gone up to 12 days and as little as a couple of times a day. It seems though when I go for a long time I get a bath and new outfit though. I showed Marjorie this was true on Friday when I exploded and got my first bath there. She told mom I enjoyed it a lot! :)

6) At Marjorie's house I like to sit in the bouncy seat and watch the other kids who stay there. In the afternoon the big kids come home and Marjorie's daugter really likes me. She tells mom when she arrives that she can't have me back!

7) I am sitting in my jumparoo but I haven't really figured out how to operate it yet.
8) I like to roll and scoot all over the floor and play

9) My favorite toy is this donut rattle with a face on the end.

10) I put just about everything in my mouth these days included my dresses.
11) I used to hate getting my diaper changed and getting new clothes on but now I love it and giggle on the changing table.

12) I grab onto my feet while mom changes me and mom says I will probably put these in my mouth before long.

13) I like to sit outside on a nice spring day and feel the breeze

14) I like going for rides in the stroller

15) I still like to be in my swaddle sack at night but like one arm left out
16) I like my daddy to sing and read to me. He does both of them almost every day.

17) I like to take a cat nap in the morning and late afternoon and a big 2 - 3 hour nap in the early afternoon.

18) I really like to stand up and look around these days...of course with mommy and daddy's help

19) When I have had a good nap or long nights rest I wake up really happy and talk to things in my crib.

20) I LOVE taking baths

21) I still like mr. suckey but don't seem to need it as much as I used to

22) I am not sure how much I weigh but mom guesses between 15 and 16 pounds. She says we will find out on Friday at doctor

23) I am not sure how long I am either but everyone always says I am really long. I guess I am taking after my daddy

24) I am happy almost all of the time except for when I get really tired. Then I let everyone know that I need to be put down for a nap

25) I am the luckiest baby in the world because my mommy and daddy love me so!
Well those are all the things that I can think of about me today. Here are some pics my mom took of me today. I don't really like her to take my picture so I like to be difficult and not smile! Anyway, thanks to everyone who stops by and watches me grow! :)
I am a happy bear on the changing table



Hey how did I get feet?

Me and my toys

My favorite rattle toy

favorite toys go in your mouth!


Relaxin' outside...a little sleepy



My sweet blue eyed face...I love being outside

3 comments:

April said...

OK .. that same rattle is andrew's favorite!! Very odd. She's getting so big! Andrew started crawling last week and he's taking so much baby food now that I have to make it myself otherwise we would own half of Beechnut and Gerber!

Kelli said...

My favorite thing in the world is when they start grabbing their own feet. She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Both of our girls look identical trying to grab their feet!! Too cute.

About the dates on the blog. I blog early...and then post them when I am ready. I am just so busy with the challenge, so sometimes I will blog like 5 entries, save them, and then post them one at a time.

I didnt notice the dates though. I still thought the dates would be correct. That kinda stinks...But thats why!!