Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday - 15 weeks

15 weeks! Wow! It is hard to believe! So much has changed in that time. It just doesn't even seem real! Bailey and I survived our first week back to work. I think she faired better than me! I am fighting of a cold and have lost my voice and pretty much feel like a truck has run over me! Bailey is liking her sitter. She doesn't seem to want to eat to much there but Marjorie says that she is happy and content so I guess she is holding out for the real thing when I pick her up. She nurses about every hour in the evening until bed. Which I can't complain about too much because I want to be close to her. Although it has been a little tough this week to have the energy to really enjoy the evenings with her. I am hoping that if I can survive the first week with a cold then surely I can survive the next 8. I am not sure if Bailey is going to end up with this cold. She seems to have been sleeping A LOT the last couple of days. Marjorie said she napped for like 4 hours straight yesterday. So, she is either growing or fighting it off.

As I posted last week Bailey is rolling over all over the place now. So, at night she is turning herself over and sleeping on her stomach which if she stays awake in the process it seems to help her sleep more soundly. However, sometimes I think she wakes herself up turning over and then gets mad and is thus awake. She still likes to sleep in her swaddle sacks although I have started leaving one arm out since she started rolling over because it made me nervous when she was a rolling burrito. I think that she might be ready to take the other arm out and then maybe get rid of the swaddle sack all together.

I suppose the easter bunny will be coming to our house on Easter Day. I am not sure Bailey is going to get to excited about it but I have thus bought her a little present anyway. I will post about it later. Don't want to ruin the suprise in case she gets on here and trys to take over the blog again.

So, that is about all that is new around here. Per my sisters request I have changed the settings on my blog so that commenting will be easier. I know several people have told me that they have problems commenting and I guess I never realized that I could make it easier until investigating further. So, comment away dear souls!






Hey Monkey how are you?

Sweet face

1 comment:

Kelli said...

How are her cheeks not RED from all the pinching you must do to them. She is SO. CUTE.