Friday, April 17, 2009

16 weeks

Hello its Bailey here. My mom is pretty tired so I thought I would take over the blog for today. She is still fighting off a cold or has bad allergies or something and her voice still sounds funny. I have been talking a lot these days though. Mom has tried to catch it on camera but I like to get real quiet when she gets it out! :) Mom tells me that I am 16 weeks old today! It is hard to believe that just 16 weeks ago I was in this nice warm place and now I am here on this blog! I am liking my sitters house and have figured out that the lady there has milk too and that it is ok to eat a little more. I miss my mommy but she always comes to get me in the afternoon and then I can have all the cuddles and milk that I want. It is fun at the sitters house. I have a friend named Riley who is about my size and another little boy who is bigger than me named Landon. In the afternoon right before my mommy picks me up some big kids come home too and they talk to me. Anyway, my mom had to get her camera and that silly monkey out today so here are some pictures.

Here I am with the Monkey today
Here I was with the Monkey when I was only a week old...I can't believe I was ever so small
My daddy was home for monkey pics today. He is over talking to me to the side and making me laugh in this picture

Here I am today sitting with the monkey. I am still looking at my daddy instead of the camera. He's pretty silly and sings to me a lot

Here I am at 6 weeks sitting up. Apparently I wasn't strong enough to sit up until this point.


I like being held and cuddled when I am sleepy but when I am wide awake I like to stand while my mommy talks to me.....


....and when daddy talks to me. I like to look at furry Duke too. For some reason he doesn't talk

Well that is about all that I know. I will officially be 4 months old next week so I will see if mom will let me post again then! Thanks for stopping by to see how I am growing!

No comments: