Thursday, March 26, 2009

I am 3 months old today!

Hello! It is Bailey here and I am 3 months old today! A lot has changed about me in 3 months but my mom tells me that you should already know that becasue a lot of people love me and keep up with my growth on this blog. I had a great day today. I woke up happy as usual and then my mommy took me to eat lunch with daddy. It was fun. I like to go to restaurants and look around. Then my mommy took me to the mall. I really like malls and enjoy them so much that I stay awake to make sure that mommy gets me cool stuff. Today I only managed to get a hat and some sunglasses. It is Spring here and really nice outside and we have been going on lots of walks and mommy said I needed a hat and sunglasses. We spent most of our shopping trip looking for the right size jeans for daddy. Apparently he is tall and thin and jeans are hard to find. Mom says I might end up with the same problem. Anyway, here are some pics of me. I told my mom no monkey today!
This isn't a great picture of me but mommy said we had to post it because daddy was smiling good!

Here I am with mommy at lunch. She takes me lots of cool places.


Here I am having tummy time. My mommy liked my blue eyes in this picture.

I still like my bumbo seat and I am getting stronger. I sit in it while my mommy is on the computer.

I really like my swing now. Especially at night when I am tired but not quite ready for bed.

Here I am having tummy time in my room. I like tummy time a lot but my mommy is really wanting me to roll over onto my back all by myself. I have done it once but haven't repeated it. I really don't see what all the fuss is about.


This is my best friend Duke. He spends lots of time with me especially when I play on the floor. He says not to worry that mommy makes him do "tricks" too and after 6 years he still can't roll over. He is 10 times as big as me but he is always gentle and sweet.
So, that is my day. I am glad I got to spend it with my mommy. She is talking about how she is going to go to work soon and that she is going to miss me. I think I am going to be ok as long as I got my suckey, my milk and someone to hold me, but I am not sure about my mommy. So, be nice to her in a few weeks. She says it isn't for long though and then it will be summmer and we get to go on vacation. It seems I should be excited about that so I am. Anyway, I am going to get off of here and see if my mom will let me watch some TV. It is fun to see a bunch of different people and talk to them. Anyway, gotta run.
Love,
Bailey Sugar Bear

2 comments:

Melody said...

Bailey...I love your post!!

YOU = COMPLETE CUTENESS

I need to see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Aunt Melly

Kelli said...

What a cute little girl she is! I really want to squeeze her!

On an unrelated note, Janet, you were totally, randomly in my dream last night. We were at a church chatting, and you were telling me you weren't sure if you really liked me or not. RANDOM. It was coupled with a dream in which my husband left me for Paris Hilton, so you know, apparently I was drunk and didn't know it.