Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Flashback 31 years - Janet as a baby

So, my mom brought me these pics when Bailey was like a week old and I am just now getting around to scanning them in. I wish I would have done it sooner and been able to take pictures of Bailey in the same poses for a good comparison. :( oh well I will start now! I have put a few comparison pics


1 day old with mom....my hair appears to be pretty brown here like Bailey's

Bailey a few hours old with me

Melody and Me - 3 weeks

Melody and Bailey 3 weeks

Me 7 weeks

Bailey 7 weeks

Me snoozin at 3 months

Bailey snoozin at 3 months. I actually need to get a picture of Bailey asleep in her car seat because she looks like me more in the pic. She is sleeping as I write this so it is the best I can do.
Melody, Karen and Me...just for funnies to see my sisters

Me at 10 months - As you can see my hair was pretty blonde by this point and so was Trev's so I guess we will see what Bailey's hair does...

My 1st birthday!

I don't know how old I am in this pic but I am assuming a litte over one since it appears I am walking. Guess I will have to train Bailey to get the paper too! :)

No comments: