Friday, March 20, 2009

12 weeks

Wow! 12 weeks! Back in COLD January I thought that warm March seemed so far away but now it just seems like yesterday. Bailey was making some funny faces this week for monkey pics. I had originally thought that I would take them every week for the 1st year but I don't know if I can keep this up for 40 more weeks. Maybe I should take them at the month milestones now? Anyway, I don't know. I will ponder on it more. I would probably enjoy it more if I had a better camera!

We have really been loving the warm weather and Bailey seems to like to be outside and going on walks. There are only 2 weeks left until I go back to work. I am actually feeling ok with it. I actually do miss teaching but I know that I will miss my Bailey bear too! We went to Ms. DD's house (babysitter) today to visit and Baiely seems relaxed there and happy in her arms. So that makes me feel good as well. Our plan is for DD to get her from me in the parking lot of school in the morning at 8 when she drops off her daughter. She also comes to pick her up in the afternoons and I am debating on whether I should go out to parking lot and get Bailey or go and pick her up after school. DD is in parking lot until 3:45 but I am technically suppose to work until 4 so I am not sure how people will feel about that. The way I see it is that if I don't get her from parking lot then I am going to be wanting to hit the door as soon as the clock strikes 4. If I get her from parking lot I can feed her and be with her and finish up my day and not be rushed and watching the clock. I think it will at least work until the end of school. I am so lucky to have found someone so perfect to watch her and really reduce the time that I will be away from her. I am hoping to only miss a couple of feedings but we will have to see how things go. I really think once again breastfeeding is the best thing in the world because even though I can put my milk in a bottle and someone else can give it to her no one but me can truely feed her and give her all the comfort that she needs. :)

Well I think I have rambled enough. It is another beautiful day and is going to be a beautiful weekend! I am looking forward to spending a lot of it outside! Yipee! Spring ROCKS!


Smiley squinty eyes?
Funny face and monkey get away!

Lately when I first lay Bailey by the monkey this is the look that she gets! :)


Trev says she looks like a cabbage patch kid when she sucks on her bottom lip so here we go! :)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

She is so cute! Is her hair as red in person as it looks in the pictures?