Thursday, March 26, 2009

1, 2, 3, prayers needed for 4 and 5


So, as previously posted me and all of my bridesmaids were pregnant at the same time. I thought it was time for a little update and also special prayers.


So.....


#1 Born: Bailey Marie was born on December 26, 2008 weighing 7 lbs 14 ounces and 19 3/4 inches

#2 Born: Brooklyn Welles born to Jenna (far left) on February 11 weighing 8 lbs 14 ounces and 21 inches

#3 Born: Samuel Clifford (the only boy!) born to Catharine (on my right) on March 11, 2009 weighing 8 lbs 7.8 ounces and 20.5 inches

and now we are waiting and praying for

#4 and #5 - You got it Missy (on my left) is pregnant with twin girls! Their names are Anne-Claire and Elise and they need your prayers. The twins have TTTS (Twin to Twin Transfusion Syndrome) and Elise has Placenta Insufficiency. They have had a procedure to help with the TTTS and it is showing positive results and the best medicine for PI is bed rest and concentration on nutrition. Please read more about it here http://holmesfamilyindiana.blogspot.com/ on Missy's blog so that I don't screw up all of the details. Anyway, I just know that these little ones are going to turn out just fine but they are going to need all of us rooting for them!

No comments: