Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bailey-roo


Here is my little kangaroo enjoying a nice spring evening in her pouch. This is my new Maya Wrap that I had been wanting and finally broke down and paid too much money for it. I am sure I could have gotten it on the streets of Guatamela for like $3. I won't tell you how much I paid for it but it somewhere more than that. :) I am tired of lugging that heavy car seat for a quick run in the store or being outside in the evenings. Since I am going to have her with me the last minutes of school I figure that it will be helpful for her to run errands with me around the school. There are a bunch of different carries you can do with the wrap....cradle carry, breastfeed carry, kangaroo carry, belly to belly carry, hip carrry. I am looking forward to the hip carry but she has got to get a little more head control before we can combat that one!

No comments: