Friday, March 27, 2009

13 weeks

Well, after my post last week the majority of you think I should try and take a picture every week with the monkey so I am going to try and keep it up. Anyway, here is my bear at 13 weeks. She is just the sweetest most beautiful thing in the world! She is continuing to be a very happy baby. She was sleeping for 7 or 8 hours at a time however the last few nights she has decided she needs to eat at least 2 or 3 times in the night. She does guzzle and then goes back to sleep so I can't complain too much but I am hoping that this is just a growth spurt and will pass. Anyway, as you will see Bailey was not to happy once it was time to sit with the monkey today. :)

Surfing the net with mommy. Starting the addiction early!

I am 13 weeks and #1

I am 13 weeks old and much bigger than this silly monkey

I like this pic because you can see her chunky little thighs. :)

Sweet 13 week old face

13 weeks sitting with monkey

And the Monkey photo shoot is now OVER!!


2 comments:

Melody said...

majorly laughing out loud on the last photo comment!!

Williams Family said...

LOL, LOVE HER FATNESS!