Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bounce! Bounce! In a blur

Do not adjust your computer screen. I am coming to you from blur land today with a bunch of junky photos taken with my phone! HA! There is a new bounce place really close to us so we went to check it out today. The only people there were the people that I came with. Sure is nice for school to be back in session! HA!

I always have my camera with me but didn't today so thus you are getting blurry pics. I could hardly get a picture anyway because all the kids were on the move to much!


WEEEEEEEE!!!!! I even went down this slide and got inside of the obstacle course. I felt like a walrus.


We bounced, ran, tossed balls and even played a little basketball.



Mckenzie enjoyed it too. Bailey wanted her to jump too. Not this time sister bear!


Isn't he cute? This is cade and he is the only child I got a good pic of! HA!


We had a great time! NOW it is time to get cooler so hopefully next stop will be THE ZOO!

No comments: