Thursday, September 1, 2011

High Chairs, Sippy cups, and big sisters



Hey there! It is me sister! I am really enjoying my high chair. Mom has even been giving me a little food so that I can enjoy dinner like the rest of the family. I used to only get toys. So far I have had pears, banannas, sweet potatos, and green beans. I like them all but I think banannas are my least favorite. I also get to have a sippy cup now. It is mostly fun to play with all though I have gotten a couple of drops of water out of it. Mom also gives me cheerios or puffs but I just like to play with them. Mom says I can eat them but I don't know why I would eat those?


I have a really great big sister. She likes to feed me too. I am already pretty messy so together we make an even bigger mess. I can't wait to see what is for dinner tomorrow! By the way here is my big sister when she was around my age! I think we look a lot alike. What do you think?



Bailey about 6 months old.

No comments: