Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Swagbucks = Free Money

So as some of you have seen me mention before I love swagbucks! It is so awesome! I have now earned 8 $5 gift cards since the beginning of July. Guess how I did it? I basically used their toolbar and search the internet. You can earn swag (swag by the way is just cool stuff) without the toolbar but I think downloading it is a must. They even give you 1 swag buck everyday just for using it. That is almost a $5 gift card in a year just for having the toolbar!

I was quite leary myself but I can guarantee you that this is legit. I have cashed in all of my gift cards with amazon and bought my stuff without a problem. They have tons of other stuff you use swag bucks on but I am always buying something on amazon so when my account reaches 450 swagbucks I cash it in. When you cash in, gift cards it takes about a week for them to process.

Anyway, I don't know why anyone would sign up. So please sign up under me because it gives me more swag bucks when you search the internet.
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/couponjanet1

once you get signed up I will tell you that the site can be a little confusing at first. The first thing I would do is install the tool bar. Here are the easiest ways to earn swagbucks everyday.

1) Download the toolbar and sign in each day
2) Search the internet for everything you need to use. Seriously! EVen Facebook. Now it is not the best search engine around so what I do is search for it on swag bucks and if I don't see it ont he first page then I just jump to trusty google. I can usually get about 10-20 SB (swagbucks) each day just for searching the internet.
3) Click on Earn tab, then Daily Polls. Take the Poll and earn 1 SB.
4) Click on Earn tab, then NOSO and click skip, no thank you or see next offer and earn 2 SB. DO NOT FILL OUT ALL THE STUFF JUST HIT SKIP
5) Click on Earn tabk, then Trusted Surveys. You get 1 SB just for going to that page.
6) You can also watch swagbucks TV and sometimes I will play some of the videos while I am on FB or something. I really don't do that as much because it is sort of bothersome.

Anyway, there are tons of other ways to earn as well. Above are just the easy way to do it everyday. So, follow this link http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/couponjanet1 and get signed up NOW! Why would you not?

No comments: