Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Jump, Jump

I went with my Mom's Group today to this place in Plano called Jumpstreet This place was huge with a million trampolines all connected, dodge ball, foam pit, etc. Why didn't they have places like this when I was a kid? I would have been in heaven! We stayed over in the little kid area that had trampolines and inflatables. Bailey had a blast. At about noon the place cleared out and we stayed and had the whole place to ourselves. So even me and Mckenzie did some jumping.


Sugie sliding "high from the sky"


My sweet little monkeys! :)


The trampolines were all connected like this so it was super fun!


Mckenzie thought it was quite funny to watch Sugie jump around.




Jump Sugie Jump!


I layed Mckenzie down as Sugie jumped and she liked to feel the movement. How in the world is she getting so big!


You are supposed to jump sideways on the trampolines. Bailey thought they were good to climb on "way up to the top!"


I tried to sideways jump myself. It wasn't pretty folks!


Isn't this the craziest looking bounce slide you have ever seen! HA! I had to go up a few times with Bailey before she was ok with it.


THey also had coin rides.

THey had a little barn room with animals


We had a great time!

No comments: