Wednesday, August 31, 2011

One stop bath shop

I finally got Mckenzie a little bath ring so that bath time would be easier. Bailey loves to take a bath with sister but we either had to put her baby tub in there, get in the tub, or hold on to her. Anyway, I found one I like don amazon and cashed in some swag bucks for a basically free little bath ring and it works great!


Not a great picture but Bailey loves to play with her sister in the tub. She pours water on her and Mckenzie just laughs and watches her. Makes it easier on mom and dad at bath time too. I love moments like these when they can really do something together which is becoming more and more.


I think sister likes it? What do you think?


Of course there is good toys to chew on too!


So glad to be a one stop bath shop around here!

No comments: