Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Six Flags

 
We went to Six Flags on Sunday and the girls (and us) had the time of their lives.  They are definelty adrenaline junkies already!  We bought season passes so we can go the rest of this year and all next year.  I can't wait until Holiday in the park and I just love being out at the park.
 
 
The planes seemed to be one of their favorites.  There really are a lot of rides for them to ride out there.  We didn't even make it to all of them.
 
 
Sorry for these not so great cell phone pictures but this one cracks me up.  A parent has to ride so there is Trev in the back!  He looks as big as the truck.
 
 
All that fun does require a little nap
 
 
Yes, my child ran around six flags without shoes half the time.  I can't seem to kepe shoes on her and sometimes it just isn't worth the battle
 
 
The smallest adrenaline junkie.  The only time she cried was when we took her OFF the rides.  She wanted to just ride over and over.  She soon figured out the process and happily waited her turn in line.
 
 
Swing were another favorite. 
 
 
Thought that face was pretty funny!
 
 
Sugie is flying
 
 
Time for a little Conquistador or as the girls called it the "giant ship"
We rode in the middle the first time.
 
 
Sisters faces were pretty funny and everyone thought it was crazy that she was riding it.  She would have this look of fear going forward and then be smiling going backward.  I thought for sure when it was over she wouldn't want to go again.  Nope, AGAIN, SHIP AGAIN!
 
 
My equilibrium in my old age STINKS!  One time even in the middle was enough for me!  So, daddy took them both again.  This was the best picture I could get.  Mckenzie is on there too but she is too short to see. :)
 
 
Can you guess what ride this is?  Another favorite. :)
 
 
Waiting on the train.  It was a great day and we enjoyed many other rides that I didn't even get pictures of like the roller coaster.  Mckenzie would ride it if she were big enough and Bailey would probably ride the Titan if she were big enough.  Bailey is actually just shy of being 42 inches and then there will be even more rides for her to ride.  I am pretty sure she will ride them too. :)  It was a beautiful day and was really not to crowded.  Can't wait to go again. :)

No comments: