Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall at the Arboretum

 
We went the Arboretum today with my friend Daysha and her boys! We had a great time.  This is one of my favorite pictures of Sugie in a long time.  She can be so difficult for pictures but I just happened to catch this one just right! :)  Only took like 600 pictures! HA!
 
 
Mckenzie was not digging the camera today.  I was trying to get her to look but instead I ended up with pictures of them pointing! HA!
 
 
We of course saw the spitting frogs and played in the water a bit.
 
 
The Chihuly exhibit is still there.  It was pretty cool to see the statues but the girls could care less so I didn't take to to enjoy them too much! ;)
 
 
Sister, no climbing in the fountains!
 
 
Hmmm....wonder where she may have learned it?
 
 
My Princeses
 
 
Sister and the fish
 
 
Sister LOVED this bridge so much!
 
 
I took about 560 pictures on this bridge alone!
 
 
Tried to get a picture of the girls on the bridge.  Not so much luck.
 
 
It was a great day and lots of fun!


1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

That is a GREAT picture of B for sure! Looks like fun!