Monday, October 8, 2012

Bundled Up

 
It is starting to feel more like Fall here now.  I took the girls to the park on Friday evening in sundresses.  By the time we left the window was blowing and it was a little chilly.  Bailey was shivering the whole way home riding her bike.  I guess it wasn't too bad though becuase she was begging me to take her back to the red park on Sunday.  So off we went.  Sister loves to swing like a big girl.
 

Sugie loves to swing really, really high
 
 
Sister says, "higher, higher!" pretty mch the whole time.  Hold on tight sister.
 
 
Sugie loves to swing on her belly too.
 
 
Duke was loving the cooler weather too.  I am starting to notice him lagging behind on our walks though. :( 
 
 
Gus was zooming around like a mad man.  I think he liked the cooler weather too.
 
 
Sugie was excited to get bundled up in her hoody.
 
 
After about 15 minutes though she determined that it was, "Too cold to go to the red park" Ha!
 
 
Notice anything crazy about this picture?  Bailey has on jeans! Yes, it only took almost 4 years but she is wearing them at her request. 
 
 
Hot dog please Sugie.
 
 
Sister and her flower. 
 
Looks like we will have a nice week with a little warmer temps.  The colder weather is nice but I need SUN!

1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

Jeans and a good hand-me-down fleece jacket! Can't beat that! I have two bags of stuff for her, including jeans!