Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Star

 
Bailey was named Star Student last week in her class so she got to bring home the start student bag!
 
 
She was very proud.  Students are to fill the bag with things about them and their favorite toys and books to share with the class.  She had been piling stuff in there all weekend.  I was able to narrow her down to a few items and pictures though.
 
 
She decided on a little pony,
 
 
instrument shakers,
 
 
the book "Goldilocks and the Three Bears",
 
 
princess Barbie,
 
 
and little barbie
 
 
We filed out a little sheet about her.  I will have to go back over it in pen and take another picture.  HArd to see it.  She didn't give me any crazy answers.  Oh she did tell me she wanted to fill it out herself.  That is why there is a big B on there.  Ummm...if you are going to write that big then we are going to need a million sheets of paper.  Perhaps mommy should help you. :)
 
 
Can you tell what this envelope says?  I wrote the letters on a sheet of paper and she copied them onto the envelope.  Still don't know?  Well, here is what was inside.
 
 
A pic of her buried in the sand,
 
 
pic of her family,
 
 
pic of her and sister,
 
 
a pic of her and Duke,
 
 
and a pic of her and Gus!
 
I am so proud of you Sugie bear!  You are doing so great in school! :)

No comments: