Sunday, October 28, 2012

Mermaid at School

 
On Thursday Bailey got to wear her costume to school!  Here she is all ready to go! 
 
 
She has a matching crown but I convinced her to wear her little mermaid bow instead.  Liking all her bows lately?  They are from a friend of mines online shop.  All her bows are under $4.  This one was only $2.  Makes it less painful when they lose one. :)  Visit her shop at http://store.polkadotposies.com/
 
 
They were also having a little pumpking patch at school.  I tried to get her picture before school but she was too concerned about sister who was trying to sneak into the picture.
 
 
Mermaid walking into school. :)
 
 
Bailey's class before at the pumpkin patch
 
 
Instead of having a party her calss had a little picnic before the pumpkin patch where parents were invited to come.  So here is Bailey eating with ther friends.  Notice who snuck in with the class on the other side of the fireman.
 
 
 
Ride 'Em cowgirl, I mean, mermaid
 
 
It was fun to see her interact with the other kids in her class and figure out who some of them are.  She usually just tells me, "I played with all the girls." Then tells me one or 2 names.  I did capture her playing with a boy here so I suppose she plays with them too.
 
 
Riding the seesaw with sister giggling away!
 

 
Riding with a friend
 

 
Sliding with sister
 

 
There was somone's grandpa there and he was having as much fun as the kids!
 

 
It was fun watching Sugie play with her "friends" :)


No comments: