Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Party, Party, Party

I think we have hit every party this Halloween and we aren't done yet! HA!  On Thursday was the pumpkin patch and picnic at school that I already blogged about.
 

ON Friday morning we hit the Halloween Party at the gym.  The girls did there usual thing.  Mckenzie ran around with Balloons.
 
 
This was the first time Sugie was really intersted in getting her face painted.  She was very excited.
 
 
It turned out really cute and it even survived naptime for us to go to a carnival that night!
 
 
Friday night we hit the carnival at the church.  We got there as soon as it opened so the girls got to ride quite a few rides before it got crowded.  One of their favorites was the fun slide.  Trev was gone hunting so I didn't get any pictures because I was climing up there and sliding down with Mckenzie.  I must admit it was pretty fun!
 
 
Bailey refused to look at the camera! HA!
 
 
AFter the kiddie rides and fun slide we hopped on the pony ride.  Bailey of course didn't look at me for that either.  They were all bundled up becuase it was pretty chilly.
 
 
Mckenzie really liked the horse ride.
 
 
AFter the bounce houses and train rides we took in a few carnival games and then headed to the car where it was warm!
 
 
On Saturday we went out to my parents campsite and there was a lot to do there.  I didn't take that many pictures.  So, I will have to get some from my sister.
 
 
One of the girls favorites was the barrel train ride.  I think I should make one of these and drive around town.
 
 
After we rested up on Sunday morning and afternoon there was a party at our neighborhood park.  We thought we would check it out.  The girls wanted to swing.  HEre is sister in a butterfly costume I bought for Bailey at one point and she never wore.  She is supposed to be a mermaid but when I put that costume on her she goes nuts.  Actually she hates all clothes right now and we are thinking of shipping her off to a nudist colony.
 
 
Sugie the swinging mermaid.
 
 
AFter the swings and a hot dog, Sugie hit the bounce houses.  Sister is not a fan of the bounce house so she danced around,
 
 
looked cute,
 
 
and ate candy!  Another party in the morning and then Trick or Treating tomorrow night!  I can't wait!

No comments: