Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Children's Aquarium Take 2

We went tot he Children's Aquarium yesterday. If you remember we went there back in March. You can remember that time here. I can't believe how much Mckenzie and even Bailey has changed since then. The weather has changed a lot too. ON that March day it was super Windy and FREEZING! Yesterday it was HOT and I was a sweat monkey by the time I got there! HA!



We were able to enjoy the outdoor stingray tank this time. Bailey liked to play in the water but if a stingray touched her hand she would pull it right back out. I touched them and they are so slimy and soft!




I think this stingray was saying hi!


Bailey has not been her self the last week so she wasn't too thrilled about much today and rather cranky! This was sort of her expression about it all! HA!



Mckenzie was wide awake and enjoyed the creatures.



I think she liked it!


We of course went with Kai and his mom. Here they are checking out the sharks.


and the octopus arms.


Here I think they are discussing who has ownership of the animal crackers.

We had a great time!

No comments: