Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Indoor Safari Park



We went to the Indoor Safari Park on Monday and had a great time! I had purchased a mamapedia deal a while back and knew that Bailey would love every minute of it and I was right. It is a perfect place for younger kids!

They have these mechanical animals that you can ride. This was supposed to be a zebra but I am not sure what it looks like. They all were a bit creepy to be honest! HA! Bailey loved it though!


Of Course she found the trampoline even though it was in the bigger kid area! She didn't care!


They have a couple of fun play structures and a slide that goes into the ball pit. Bailey probably went down it like 100 times.



THey also have train and activitiy tables. I think Bailey may need a train set because she is really into them after going to a friends house who has one.

THey also have a little train they get to ride around. It was perfect. I am ready for the Fall Festial where they have all these little rides!




They also had mini golf! Bailey cracked me up! It was like she had seen golf before and knew exactly how to do. Well at least the concept of where to start and where it ends. She refused to let me show her how to use the putter correctly. OH well!






Her and Kai working it out together!

No comments: