Wednesday, August 24, 2011

6 month checkup/stats




We had Mckenzie's 6 month appointment yesterday. I know it was a little late but I had it scheduled earlier in the month but had to reschedule and this is when it worked out. So, I guess it is really her 6 month and 3 weeks appointment! Anyway, she weighed 16 pounds 2 ounces and was 26.5 inches long and is tracking along in the 50th percentile. Everything else with her looked great!

Me? I need shots? NO! HA! Yes, sister bear you did have to get a few shots. Mommy is sorry.

THe doctor gave Bailey some stickers and she thought it was best to decorate her sister with them. :)


Bailey's sorting cards that she loves! We got them for a buck at the Target one spot! Best buck I have ever spent. Don't you just LOVE the Target one spot?

No comments: