Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Too Big"

Ever since Mckenzie was born I feel like I am always saying "Bailey, you are too big for that."




She is always wanting to climb into the baby entertainers all the time and sometimes she even acts like a baby. The girl is just a mess!




Here she is in her most recent discovery! I got out of the shower and could hear the exersaucer bouncing up and down and I came out to find her like this! Like I said she is a mess!

What is funny though is she says she is "too big" for things she doesn't want to do now. ME: "Bailey it is time to put this dress on" Her: "No mom, dress is too big" Me: Bailey it is time to go and lay down and rest and take nap" Her: "No mom, bed is too big" Yesterday Trever was taking her for a ride in her little car and they went down to look at a house that was being built. They have looked at the house several times before and just left the car parked on the sidewalk but yesterday he parked it in the garage. He said that she screamed, "No daddy car is too big put on the sidewalk! TOO BIG! TOO BIG!" AGain, the girl is a MESS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is another one of those posts that I could have posted myself haha. Bailey and Brylee crack me up sometimes---I know you are loving having 2--its awesome!