Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wedding Weekend!

We went to my cousin's wedding in Waco this past weekend. It is always good to see family and sometimes it seems we don't see some of the extended family accept at weddings and funerals. I didn't take any pictures so I hae my sister to thank for all of these! :)


Sister bear enjoyed herself and tried to catch a nap where she could. Poor thing! She was quite the trooper though.


Looks like Poppy and sister are dancing!


WE stayed the night in a hotel and it was good to get away even though it seems just one night away from home with 2 kids can be a lot of work! Sugie had fun swimming.


Aunt Melly and the girls



Aunt Melly and sister


This is how sister has enjoyed the pool this summer. I am glad my sister got a picture of it. She loes the water and is happy to just kick her feet. If she gets sleepy I just turn her around and she takes a nap. People think it is hilarious when they see her passed out in the pool.


Cousin Kelsey and Sugie


Davey loves to take care of Sugie. Here he is feeding her.



Poppy loves to cuddle with Sugie


Congrats Lauren and Paulo! Glad we got to share in your day with you!

No comments: