Monday, June 27, 2011

Swaddling is the key to happiness

I absolutely swear by Swaddle Me for my babies! I could seriously be an advertisement for them! :) I think it helps baby sleep so well and they are so easy to use once they get to big to break out of a tradditional swaddle


HEre is Mckenzie swaddled in her swing. Look how little she is? I think she is like 5 weeks old here.

Bailey loved being swaddled too. Here she is when she was about 4 months old. If you remember she actually stayed swaddled until she was like 7 or 8 months old. I figure why give up a good thing. I used to always joke that I think she may stay swaddled forever and wondered where I would get such a giant swaddle blanket!
Well apparently Sugie is referting back to being a baby! HA! This beach towel was hanging on a chair after the pool one day and she told Trever to swaddle her up. It is hilarious!


Here she is pretending to go to sleep.

No comments: