Saturday, June 18, 2011

Playin' around and feeding babies

Summer is here and we are enjoying swimming and playing around the house. When I went to pull pictures off the camera I forgot that Jenna and her daughter Brooklyn came to visit last weekend.


This is the best picture that I got because they were on the move constantly! HA! They had lots of fun playing and we didn't have too many 2 year old squabbles.


Mckenzie is always trying to sit up anytime that I lay her down so I thought I would get ou the exersaucer and see how she likes it!


I propped her up in there with some blankets and here feet just barely reach but I think she likes it!


Guess who else likes it! Yep big sister! She is already teaching Mckenzie her colors. SHe will say, "baby what color is this" and then she will say "red, thats right!" It's pretty funny. Its nice that when we get new things out for Mckenzie that it also keeps Sugie entertained.


This is how feeding babies goes around here most of the time! I love it!


1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

I love the little teacher and the little mommy too!