Sunday, June 26, 2011

Father's Day

We had a great Father's Day over at my sisters with the whole family. My sister took all these pictures because I forgot my camera.


Since my sister took all of these pictures you will notice lots of pics of Mckenzie. She loves to take pictures of babies!


See what I mean. Maybe it is because they can't get away! HA!


Sugie developed a new love...playing the piano


Her and Mason "took turns" playing us songs.



Dad and Mom


US minus the Sugie. She is probably too busy playing with her cousins.


The photographer with of course Mckenzie! :)


Some of the cousins enjoyed a good old nerf gun fight


Dad and his girls. Guess there is hope for Trever to survive a house of women. Of course dad does not have any hair


The cousins


Sugie loved the beans!


My favorite pic of the day though was Sugie wearing her baby! Kelsey found this old carrier that she had and now it is for Sugie to keep to carry her babies. :)

No comments: