Sunday, June 5, 2011

4 months old!

You turned 4 months old on Saturday sister bear! Momma just can't believe how fast time is going! YOu are getting so big and changing so much each day! Slow down my sister bear. Here is what you are up to these days.


You wear a size 2 diaper and mostly 3/6 month clothes. I think you weigh about 12 pounds but will get your officialy stats tomorrow.


You eat every 3 hours during the day. You were going good long 8 hour stretches at night but then when I went back to work it was more like every 3 hours. Which means you really prefer your milk straight from the tap. You were getting more used to the bottle at the sitters but now it is summer and you are home with me so now you will just get one occasionally with your daddy.

You can grab onto and hold your toys now. It is pretty cute.


Your ring always fall down on your arms like this. Don't worry your sister helps you get them off most of the time


You are pretty smiley and laid back most of the time. You only get fussy if you get tired or are really hungry. Sometimes when you are bored too.


You are most smiley though when you are held up in the air like this.


You like to lay on the floor and watch you sister run all around you. You roll over sometimes though and get stuck on your stomach and that makes you sort of mad.


You love to lay outside too which makes you fit just perfectly into our family.


Bailey sits her Scout Dog next to you and plays the music and dances around for you. It is pretty funny.


That is me and you. I hardly have any pictures of us because I am usually the one taking all the pictures. I love you so much and you make me so happy.


You like your jungle gym and enjoy the music that it plays.


You hold your hands like this alot. I think you may be making a plan of how to sit up and get around like your sister.


You have discovered your feet and you play with them all the time. It is pretty cute. I am sure before long you will be putting them in your mouth. :)



You daddy loves you a lot too. He sings song to you and makes you smile.


You love your hands and have them in your mouth any chance you get. People always ask me if you are hungry because you are chewing on your hands. Usually I have just fed you. :)



You get to do a lot of things with your big sister. I guess you like most of them because you don't put up to much of a fight or fuss.


You have been riding around with your sister in your car. It is pretty cute!


Don't worry we will let you drive one day.



We love you so much sweet sister bear. I can't wait to see what new things you will be doing in the next month. WE love you lots and lots!

1 comment:

Melody said...

I don't know if it's the bald head & big blue eyes, but sister bear reminds me soooo much of Kelsey B!!