Thursday, June 16, 2011

Kids Bowl Free

I bring you the following post for 2 reasons:

1) Did you know that your child can bowl 2 free games every day this summer at certain bowling alleys? Yep! They sure can! All you have to do is pay for shoes which are $4 and some change at our bowling alley. All you have to do is find a bowling alley near you on this website and they send the coupons to your email. If you live to close to me then Shenaniganz participates! Yipee!

2) The second reason I bring you this post becuase doesn't Sugie look too cute in her little bowling shoes? She had a blast bowling and didn't want to leave!


We went with her friends Kai and Aiden. Here are her and Kai waiting on the balls to come back!

We used the little bowling stands and she had so much fun. She clapped for herself every single time and danced to the music. I had to take these pics with my phone so they aren't the greatest in a dark bowling alley. Wish I would have taken some of her dancing and clapping but I was busy feeding Mckenzie and holding her in one arm and trying to keep Bailey from dropping her bowling ball on everyones feet! :) Anyway, check it out and beat the heat bowling this summer!






No comments: