Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Love of learning and books

Sugie loves to learn knew things. I love it is so much because at times she will just listen so closely for what I am trying to teach her. She is getting really good with her colors and with her counting. She loves to go to the library too!


When I was pulling pictures off my phone I rememberd this picture I took on the last day of school when Trev brought the girls up to see me. (Another one of these stupid pictures from my phone that will not rotate) She loved to color on mommy's board.


Here she is at the library! She doesn't shop for books. She gets one book and sits down and reads it and lets me pick out the rest! :)


We got some counting books since she is so into counting right now.


I surely hope the love of books continues


Someone else enjoyed the library too. She mostly played with her feet though.

No comments: