Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mckenzie's 4 month stats

Sister bear had her 4 month appointment today and she is as healthy as a horse. She weighed in at 13 pounds 1 ounce and was 24 1/4 inches long! She was a good patient and only cried a little bit for her shots.


Here she is doing her crunches waiting on the doctor!


A certain someone just ahd to take her clothes off and lay on the table too. I have no idea why this child loves doctor's offices so much but she does. I know this picture is upside down but this happens sometimes when I take pictures with my iphone. Does anyone know how to make it stop. I downloaded picture from my phone and then edited it in photoshop cropping it and rotating etc. Yet when I save it it ends up upside down again? Annoying and I am tired of messing with it! :

No comments: