Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a good relaxing Thanksgiving and ate too much! I also have only 3 pictures to show for it! HA! I forgot my camera and took these with my phone and I guess my sister must have been alseep to not have her camera out! We usually have our thanksgiving meal at lunch but my Dad had to work (yes on thanksgiving....what's next Christmas) and we were really hoping to go and greet Karen and HG at the airport (didn't happen but more on that later) so we had a early dinner! It was yummy. My nephew, Davey, LOVES cars and so Suigie was in heaven with all of his cars. Sugie's cousins love to entertain her and I love that they give me a break! :) Anyway, here are the few pics I caught with my camera.
Car fun with the cousins!
Look at all these cars mama

Isn't that the sweetest? Sugie got hurt and she let my Poppy comfort her. She also had only had a 30 minute car nap so she was quite sleepy. It brought back memories of the many hours that I have sat in my dad's lap! Priceless moment!


No comments: