Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Broken Bow

We took a nice little weekend trip up to Broken Bow, OK. We have always wanted to go in the fall to see all of the fall colors. Well, I guess we have had a little bit too warm of a fall becuase a lot of things were still green! Oops! Oh well we still had a good time. I will let the pics tell the story.


The fall colors were just changing so we did catch a glimpse


We went and road this little train. I don't know how I got 2 people in my life who REFUSE to smile for the camera but I did! :)


Ready for the trian ride.



Sugie soon fell into her Train Trance


We saw lots of deer along the way.


Silly Sugie had a fun time playing outside all weekend. We had beautiful weather. It did get pretty chilly at night so I was glad we were in a cabin and not camping! HA!



Of course we found the playground.




I have learned that Sugie's favorite kind of playgrounds are ones with lots of bridges



We did some walking in the forest



Our cabin that kept me nice and warm at night! We all slept great!


The pond at the resort we stayed at looked really pretty.


Me and my sugie!


Daddy and Sugie


Sugie and Daddy talking it over. HA!


Beavers Bend Lake - If you have never been to this lake you must go soon! It is beautiful!


Trev skipping rocks at the lake


Sugie "skipping" rocks


Sugie and Daddy playing around


Sugie even found time to clean my car.


Our cabin had a nice fire pit outside so we were able to enjoy a little "camping"




The best part of the trip was using a DVD player for Sugie. She has shown no interest in watching TV at home but I thought she might enjoy it in the car. So, I borrowed a DVD player from a friend and it kept the Sugie entertained the whole 3 hour car trip. If the DVD would end or the car would turn off she would let us know by saying "uh oh" I say, "uh oh", we may have created a monster! HA!

1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

Looks beautiful and that you had a good time!