Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Holy cow! 28 weeks! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I am alredy starting to make maternity leave sub plans for school and McKenzie is going to be here just around the corner! Anyway, it has been sort of a rough month for me. I have never had morning sickness and feel great during pregnancy but I somehow managed to have 2 stomach viruses in the last month! They just about put me 6 feet under. The first was vomiting and the second was diarrhea. I am not sure which is worse but I felt horrible during both of them. The second one was this weekend and I feel like I am still recovering and today was the first day I felt pretty normal. Anyway, I had my 28 week appointment today for miss Mckenzie! Everything with her is looking great. I did, however, have a little protein in my urine so she wants to see me back in a couple of weeks. She suspects it is due to being dehydrated from my most recent stomach virus but did order an extra test to make sure everything is ok. Everything else with me was fine including blood pressure so I really feel that it is recovering from the stomach bug. Anyway, here is the rest of the details...

How far along? 28 weeks and a couple of days

Total weight gain? About 5 pounds. It was actually less than that today at doctors office but I think it is just the two stomach viruses that have done me in and I will be back to normal in a few days.

Maternity clothes? Mostly although I still wear normal shirts too

Sleep? Pretty good except for when I have been sick

Stretch marks? Hopefully no new ones! :)

Best moment this week? Hearing Sugie say, "Kenzie" this week when she pointed at my belly

Movement? Lots. McKenzie is pretty active most days.

Food Cravings? Nothing really strange lately.

Labor Signs? Nope

Button in or out? In

What I miss: I cant really think of anything.

WHat I am looking forward to: Seeing what McKenzie's personality will be like one day!

No comments: