Sunday, November 28, 2010

Home with mama and the big slide

Tomorrow it is back to reality for me and Sugie! We have had a great week off together and have been enjoying staying up late, having a late afternoon nap and sleeping in late! HA! Can you see my main highlight was sleep? I feel really well rested and even skipped my afternoon nap today so that I could actually go to bed tonight at a decent hour. Sugie has been going to bed around 9 and I have been staying up until midnight and then she has been sleeping until like 8:30. Anyway, I am sure I will have to be dragging her out of bed in the morning because she slept until 4:30 this afternoon and will probably not be ready for bed at her usual 8. Anyway, we have had a great time! I am really trying to cherish these moments just me and her. She is at such a fun age. She is really communicating with me and putting little phrases together that just crack me up. The most funny is that she says, "See it" except it doesn't sound like "Seeit" it sounds like shit! Ha! Pardon my french but it just cracks me up. :) Anyway, I love when she adds mama to her phrases like drink mama etc. The weather at the beginning of the break was beautiful as you can tell we are at the park with shorts on. It was REALLY windy this day but warm. Bailey loves this park by our house that has this really big, bumpy slide and it goes fast! So fast that it has actually flown her off the end of it so I have to slow her down when she goes or she will fly across the playground. It doesn't seem to slow her down. I loved this week so much with my sweet little Sugie! :)

ARe you ready mama?

WEEEEE!!!!

Cheese!


She took her shoes off. I guess she was too hot! HA! I just love the way she says "feet" and "shoes" TOO CUTE!

No comments: