Friday, June 4, 2010

Twins

My sisters are always telling me that they think that Sugie looks just like I did when I was her age especially if she were to have the whispy hair that stood up like I did. It sort of cool that they can remember me when I was so small. Anyway, this is the only pic I have of being a little older. I think I may still me younger than Sugie here but I am not sure. There isn't a date on the pic. Anyway, I need to have my mom look for some pics of me smiling. I think its pretty close. What do you think?













2 comments:

Melody said...

We definitely need to see the pic of you and your crazy HAIR when you were a baby!!

Sugie...I will never tire of seeing that precious smile :)

Aunt Melly

Mommy's Journeys said...

Oh, look! My beautiful purple bike is in the background! :)