Saturday, June 26, 2010

Coming along, won't be long!

The house is coming along amazingly! We went by yesterday and I was pleasantly suprised at home much has been accomplished and how close it is to being finished. We now have a lawn, landscaping, correct granite countertops, mantle on fireplace and even electricity with some A/C :). I feel like the only things that really need to be done are carpet, cleanup, stain mantle, fireplace, railing and touchups and then it will be COMPLETE! YIPEE! Here is picture overload!

Kitchen with new granite. It has a protective blue thing on it and I think it may need to stay on their so I pulled it back on the island a bit so you could see

Living room from above

Entry way

Fireplace with mantle (Guess they will stain them here shortly)
Front of House with Landscaping and Sod!

Game room

Close-up of granite
Guest Bath
Kitchen with lights!

Kitchen/Dining Room

Laundry room

Master Bedroom

Master Shower

Spare room

Sugie and daddy

Sugie's Bathroom Part I

Sugie's Bathroom part 2

Sugie's Bedroom

Some weird lady in my tub!

No comments: