Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day at the Museum

Hey there its me Sugie! Mommy said she was sick of the heat and where going to stay out of it today! so, we went with my friend Kai and his mommy Daysha to the Children's Museum. It was a lot of fun. I will let the pictures do the talking with of course a few words from me.

We started off in this really fun room with lots of mats and blocks. It is naturally where mommy took the most pictures.

I walked all around on the mats and it was a lot of fun

They had cool cubes and there is my friend Kai in the background


We decided to put all of the blocks into the square

I loved to climb up on the mats.

Hey there Kai!

There was a sand box where you didnt have to actually have to put your feet in the sand.

Hey mom quit taking so many pictures

There were really cool fish. I tried to say fish but I don' know if mommy understood me.

There were these weird mirrors that made you look all distorted

The water room was my favorite! I splashed and splashed!

It was a lot of fun. See those dorky aprons the kids have on? I refused to ruin my fashionista style and wear them. So mommy took my shirt off. Don't worry I got my shorts all wet too and got a whole new outfit!


After a new outfit it was off to do a little shopping in the market!

I think I will take a melon

I just about got a whole bag full!

I had to rest on a bench

Visit with a cow

and ride a horse in the market too.
Thats it folks. I also got to play on a fire truck but there were way too many kids and all of mommys pictures were blurry! :) Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Sugie...I love your groovy dress...did Rupert give that to you?

Auntie Mel