Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fireplace, cabinets, texture and brick is finished!

Yipee! Yesterday I felt like things were moving slow but today I feel like they are in full motion again. The brick is finished, the walls are texured, the fireplace stone is laid, and best of all the cabinets are in! Yipee!

Brick is finished

Back of house

Fireplace is taking shape!


Fireplace from above

Fireplace from above take 2

Kichen and Dining...the cabinets are in!

Cabinets!

Living Room with fireplace

Walls are textured!

Masterbath cabinets

My desk :) It will sure beat sitting at the kitchen table in this rent house!

Sugie's bathroom....so I guess i will say something negative finally about our house. Sugie's bathroom is well...like a small cave. The model house that we went in had a media room so the roof was pitched way different and thus makes Sugie's bath room sort of in this little nook. I mean it is nice that it has 2 sinks and the toilet and tub are in their own little room but the ceiling well lets just say Sugie better not get to tall. :)

Sugie in her room! :)

1 comment:

Mommy's Journeys said...

Yippee!! Love it!
I can't tell from the pics. Are your cabinets black?