Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Light Fixtures, tile, and wrong granite...:(

Sorry I haven't posted many pics lately of the house. Really just a lot of odds and end things happeneing like air conditioning units, etc. Don't worry I didn't take pictures of those but holy cow they are HUGE! :) Anyway, here are a few pics. you really can't see the tile in the kitchen because it is covered so I took some pics in master bath so you could see it better. Also, they installed the wrong granite. It was the color we had originally picked and apparently there was a miscommunication down the road somwhere. Anyway, they said it will be fixed. Glad it isn't my pocket book! They also have the shutters on the outside of the house but I forgot to take a picture of that. they aren't stained yet.

Tile is in, light fixtures are up, but the granite is wrong...:(

Light fixtures, countertops and sinks in master bath

Master bath shower.



No comments: